The Research Technological Institute of Animal Husbandry and Bioresources was established by the Order of the University in April 2020
Mahatov Bolatkhan, born in 1956, higher education, Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor, honorary member of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, full (foreign) member of the National Academy of Sciences of Mongolia, academician of the Kazakh Agricultural Academy, full foreign member (academician) Armenian Technical Academy.
THE MAIN TASKS OF THE RESEARCH TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY AND BIORESOURCES
Organization and coordination of research works of the teaching staff of the departments: Technologies for the production of animal products, Food safety Technology, Beekeeping, poultry and fisheries, Physiology, morphology and biochemistry named after N. Bazanova, and laboratories: Laboratory "Quality and safety of food products; Educational and research laboratory "Technology and quality of grain and grain products"; Laboratory for sensory analysis of food products; Educational and research laboratory for the manufacture of bread and bakery products; Laboratory of food Microbiology; Educational and research laboratory "Assessment of feed nutrition"; Educational and research laboratory "Safety and quality examination of products and animal raw materials"; Educational and research Laboratory "Animal Biotechnology"; Educational and Research Laboratory for Beekeeping named after S. A. Tereshchenko; Educational and Research Laboratory for Poultry farming; Educational and Research Laboratory for Fish Farming of the Faculty of Technology and Bioresources;
- Creation of scientific, educational and research laboratories, involvement of students, undergraduates and PhD students in research;
- Preparation of scientific projects for participation in competitions for program-targeted and grant funding, under the budget program, 019 of local executive bodies;
- Implementation of research works on initiative topics, based on contracts at the request of private organizations and livestock farms in Kazakhstan and foreign countries;
- Establishing and developing cooperation with leading international scientific centers and institutions on animal husbandry, bioresources and food safety technology;
- Organization and holding of scientific conferences, round tables, seminars and other events on animal husbandry, bioresources and technology of food safety and animal raw materials;
- Compilation of a database on completed scientific works performed by the institute independently or jointly with other scientific institutions, their introduction into production, commercialization, as well as use in the educational process;
- Participation in winter and summer international master's schools, with classes on animal husbandry, beekeeping, poultry farming, fisheries and food safety technology;
- Consideration, discussion and approval of the topics of dissertations of undergraduates and doctoral students of the departments: Technologies for the production of animal products, Food safety Technology, Beekeeping, poultry and Fisheries, Physiology, Morphology and Biochemistry named after N. Bazanova of the faculty;
- Publication of scientific works (monographs, books, recommendations, textbooks, scientific articles, etc.), participation in the preparation of the National Report on Animal Husbandry;
- Scientific consultations on bioresources, animal husbandry, beekeeping, poultry farming, fisheries and technologies for the safety of food products and animal raw materials on a reimbursable and free of charge basis.
- Scientific support of priority areas of fundamental and applied research, organization and participation in competitions held by republican departments and international organizations;
- Recommendation of young scientists in the following specialties: Technologies for the production of animal products, Food safety technology, Beekeeping, poultry and fisheries, Physiology, morphology and biochemistry for participation in competitions for personal scholarships;
- Preparation of students, undergraduates and doctoral students of the department to participate in start-up projects;
- Presentation in the mass media, reflecting topical issues of bioresources, animal husbandry, food safety technology, beekeeping, poultry farming, fisheries, physiology, morphology and biochemistry of animals.
- Faculty of "Technology and Bioresources"
- Technology of production of livestock products
- Physiology, morphology and Biochemistry named after N. U. Bazanova
-Technology and food safety
- "Beekeeping, poultry and fisheries
Contacts: Director of NITIJiB – 87013537293;
Scientific Secretary - 87058762299
Popular Was read News archive
Webinar with the professor from the USA
Published: 21 September, 2021 | Views: 27
NJSC "Kazakh National Agrarian Research University" (KazNARU) together with the Michigan State University (MSU) invite you to take part in the final webinar...
Instructions for logging in to your Google account to register for...
Published: 12 February, 2021 | Views: 27
Instructions for logging in to your Google account to register for International Winter School 2021
Completion of 2020 with a field trip according to the NASA project
Published: 6 January, 2021 | Views: 27
A working group of KazNARU scientists on a NASA project conducted a regular field trip on December 30, 2020 to replace trackers and download remote monitoring data on the...
Казахстан, 050010 г. Алматы, ул. Абая, 8, 3 корпус, каб.204 ПН-ПТ с 9 00 до 18 00.